Release: 28 October 2009
Label: Napalm Records
The album starts with the title track Goi, Rode, Goi, solid and catchy. After this, the band led by Marsha apace with beautiful songs. One of the highlights is Na Moey Zemble (in my country) where the band uses of a number of guest-singers (Heidevolk, Manegarm, Skyforger, Menhir and Obtest) . In this song they all sing a part of the song in their own language. A wonderful composition. And the rest of the album is a joy to listen to as well. The use of Slavic instruments mixed with solid metal work is almost unbeatable.
For me this is one of the most beautiful folk metal albums ever made.
Enjoy listening to this album! You have to do without the authentic instruments live, because they’re only using samples on stage.
- Goi, Rode, Goi! (Гой, Роде, Гой!) Hail, Rod, Hail! 6:13
- Tropoyu Nevedannoy (Тропою неведанной) On the Unknown Trail 6:24
- Nevidal (Невидаль) The Wonder 4:34
- Na Moyey Zemle (На моей земле) In My Land 15:10
- Pritcha (Притча) The Parable 0:54
- V Tsepyakh Drevney Tayny (В цепях древней Тайны) In the Chains of an Ancient Mystery 6:26
- Yarilo (Ярило) Yarilo 2:31
- Liki Bessmertnykh Bogov (Лики бессмертных Богов) Faces of Immortal Gods 5:19
- Kolo Navi (Коло Нави) Kolo of Nav 4:18
- Korochun (Корочун) Korochun 2:11
- Pamyat (Память) Memory 5:46
- Kupalets (Купалец) Kupalets 2:49
- Arkona (Аркона) Arkona 6:36
- Nebo Khmuroye, Tuchi Mrachnyye (Небо Хмурое, Тучи Мрачные) Sullen Sky, Gloomy Clouds 10:28